If you have technical questions for Jobin, please email him at
1. Schistosomiasis control in Puerto Rico 1979, Negron-Aponte and Jobin, American J of Trop Med and Hygiene, v28 n3 pp515-525.
2. Sugar and snails: the ecology of bilharziasis related to agriculture in Puerto Rico 1980, Jobin, American J of Trop Med and Hygiene, v29 n1 pp86-94.
3. Critical water velocity for snail habitats in canals 1984, Jobin et al, J of Environmental Engineering, American Soc of Civil Engs, v110 n1 Feb pp279-282.
4. Protection of sudanese irrigation workers from schistosomiasis 1985, Tameim et al, J Trop Med and Hygiene v88 n2 pp125-130.
5. Intensification of irrigated agriculture in the Sudan and transmission of malaria and bilharzia 1987, Abdu et al, Bull Int Comm on Irrigation and Drainage v36 n2 pp24-34
6. Ecological design of irrigation canals for snail control 1964, Jobin and Ippen, Science v145 n3638 pp1324-1326.
7. Health and equity impacts of a large oil project in Africa 2003, Jobin, Bull WHO v81 n6 pp420-426.
8. Difficulties in organizing first indoor spray programme against malaria in Angola under the Presidentís Malaria Initiative 2009, Somandjinga, Lluberas and Jobin, Bull WHO v87 n11 pp871-874.
Note: Please Google this article at doi:10.2471/BLT.08.052514.